Subject: [amos-list] Modem's
From: Peter Cahill <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:01:53 +0100

From: Peter Cahill <[email-masked]>

Hiyas!

Does anyone know how to make a modem dial a certain number
through amos ?

thx,
-- 

                            .           .���.
                        ���������������.:   :
                       :         .-----------.
                   Author of TGE |/�         |�����������.
                       :      / \|           | Author of :
                     .-------//� \         .-| ENViSAGE  :
                  .��| /� __/     \          |�����������'
                  `��|   (_/       \         |�������.
                     |    /         \        |       :
                     |   /______|____\-------'       :
                     |   |email : [email-masked]     :
                     `---'          :  :             :
                       :            :  `�������������'
                       `������������'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

How do you enter ONElist�s WEEKLY DRAWING for $100?
By joining the FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html